Friday, June 20, 2014

5 on Friday

Today I'm taking a break from wedding posts to get in on a little 5 on Friday action.
Next week I should be finishing those up and moving on to the honeymoon. :-)
So lets get rolling!

One:  Sticking with my wedding theme you can check out this weeks' posts here, here and here!


Two:  I'm a sucker for holidays and what better way to celebrate a holiday with a themed party.  I've been working on my 4th of July outfit this week!


Shorts available in store at walmart


Tank on sale at OldNavy.com

Three:  I'm not ashamed to admit it!  I am a giant PLL fan.  I read all 16 of the books and love the tv show.  The story line of the show has gotten so far off from the book series that I don't even know what is going to happen...and I'm ok with that #mystery


Four:  Last night my main girl Brittany and I got to see some awesome beach music downtown.  We wobbled and cupid shuffled with the best of them!


Five:  Before we descended upon the beach music festival we checked out a new restaurant in downtown  Greensboro called the Blu Margarita.  It did not disappoint!  Their ACP was definitely on point

Happy Weekend!!


2 comments:

  1. I saw those shorts at Walmart yesterday and considered it...but I just wouldn't wear them again, or maybe I would, hmm...

    ReplyDelete