Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Our Wedding: The Bridesmaids

Okay guys!  I promise we are almost to the end of my wedding photo dump.  Tomorrow I'm sharing some group shots and Wednesday will end with the reception.  I'm so excited to share our St. Maarten honeymoon but sadly that will probably be taking the backseat until next week.  Thursday I'm making the 12 hour trek from Greensboro to Memphis, TN for my uncle's wedding so you can look forward to some Tennessee adventures on the blog next week as well. 

But for now here are my beautiful bridesmaids!
If you missed my meet the bridesmaids post you can check it out here















3 comments:

  1. Can I applaud y'all on all looking natural & not orange? Because I have noticed that becoming all too familiar especially with summer weddings. But you guys (well, girls) look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! oooh, can't wait to see yalls honeymoon pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) I can't wait to share them! Next week is the plan!

      Delete