Thursday, June 12, 2014

I'm back! And I'm married!

I can not even believe that my wedding day has already come and gone.  After a year of planning it was amazing to have everything come together.  The day was absolutely beautiful!  Kev and I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding.  We should be getting our pictures from the photographer next week and I can't wait to share everything. For now here's a quick Iphone snap from one of my bridesmaids.



We spent all of last week on the beautiful island of St. Maarten.  You can expect a photo heavy recap of that in a few days.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! Looking forward to all your recaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the pics and recap!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!! Ohh, St Maarten! Such a beautiful place!!

    ReplyDelete