Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Our Wedding: The Ceremony

So today is part two of my wedding recap.  If you missed part 1 you can catch up here.  The pictures of our wedding ceremony were some of my favorite from the big day.  All the guests kept commenting on how the venue reminded them of Charleston.  Who would have known this gem of a location would be only 10 minutes from our house.  My favorite shots from this section would have to be Kev's reaction when he first saw me.

Check back for my post tomorrow where I'll be sharing the pictures of Kev and I right after the ceremony.    




























5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous friend! what a beautiful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That first picture of you & your dad is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful images of a gorgeous day! Your dress, the venue, your sweet new hubby . . . perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah, I LOVE that tree!! You can just see the love he has for you! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful photos! love the far away shot with everyone and the tree!!

    ReplyDelete