Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year Y'all

Ahhh I cannot believe 2014 is upon us!!!
 
Happy New Year Darlings!!
 
 
What would New Years be without some resolutions.  I'm gonna be honest though...I have never made any real resolutions.  I mean I've thrown out some generic ideas...example:  In 2013 I'm going to eat healthier....  But lets be real everyone says that and probably only .0001% of us actually do it.  This year I'm going to focus on more concrete goals.  So here we go!

{One}  Get Married!!!!!!
Ok this may not really be a resolution but it's pretty much the biggest moment in my life and I'm so excited for May to come.  So I'm going to throw this up here as more of a life event.

{Two}  Visit my grandparents at least once a week
I am so blessed to have all four of my grandparents living so close to me and this year I want to make a point to visit at least once a week.  There are certain things in life that should always be a priority and family is  number first.

{Three}  Find a little more ME time.
With my big girl job it is a lot harder to find time for myself.  It's not that I really need a lot but it would be nice to take some extra time to watch some girly Netflix shows or read some good books.

{Four}  Exercise at least 4 days a week
You know I couldn't escape the cliché fitness resolution.  At least this year I put a number to it.  :-)

{Five}  Travel whenever the opportunity arises
If you couldn't tell already I love to travel!  This year I want to really maximize my vacation days.  I've racked up 4 weeks so the opportunities are endless.  I know Kev and I are doing St. Martin for our honeymoon but we have some other travel dreams as well.  We are definitely looking forward to a few beach weekends with my parents and also dreaming of another fun trip...who knows maybe Disney...possibly Vegas or maybe even a cruise.  The options are endless but rest assure I will find a good deal.

Cheers to 2014

and a special Happy 26th Birthday to my sweet fiancé

3 comments:

  1. Yay for wedding year my friend! So much excitement ahead of us :) Yay for bloggy world uniting us!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's going to be a big year for both of us! So glad we have connected on here! It's so nice to know someone else in the wedding planning process :-)

      Delete
  2. Yay wedding year! I get married this year too-- when is your date?

    xo Would love for you to join in for the Inspire Me 2014 Blog Challenge!
    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete