Monday, January 27, 2014

I'm Still Here! + Grammy Recap

Hello my dears!
I know it has been a while since my last post but I promise I have no intentions to stop blogging!
The past couple of weeks have been crazy here!  Some bad crazy, some good crazy and some cray cray crazy.  Between wedding planning, our annual work audit and a promotion life has been packed!  This past week Kev and I have really made progress on our wedding planning and I promise to catch back up this week.

Also preventing my blogging has been an error with google blogger.  For some reason I can no longer view it on my main computer.  Crazy Right?!?!?!  Apparently it is a glitch between blogger/Internet Explorer but nothing I try seems to work.  According to all the help screens they are working on it so fingers crossed.

Now to the point of this post.... The Grammys!!!

As much as I hate to say this I was a little disappointed last night.
I adore Beyonce but her opening performance didn't blow my mind!
I miss Crazy In Love Beyonce :-(



Next, was I the only one creeped out by Lorde's seizure like performance?!


I found Taylor Swift's performance to be a shining light in the darkness but truthfully T-Swift could do anything and I would love it!  She was playing my favorite song off her new cd so bonus points for Tay Tay!



I was also concerned with Darth Vador's spawn being there.



All this aside lets talk my favorite topic Fashion!


Best Dressed

Taylor Swift
 

Chrissy Teigen
 
 Pink

Cierra
 
 Miranda Lambert


Worst Dressed

Lorde
 
Beyonce
 
Madonna
 
Pharrell
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment