Monday, January 6, 2014

The Ultimate Girl Playlist- Part 1

Hola Y'all!
(probably my most unique greeting to date! I like to switch it up!)
 
Considering it is Monday night and you are reading this I am guessing you survived this bitterly cold Monday.  Burrrrr!  I really don't know if it could get any colder here by North Carolina standards.  Tomorrow morning the temperature is suppose to be 7 degrees with the wind chill at -5.  This is almost uncharted territory down here.  Even the schools  are already on a two hour delay for a cold advisory...no snow...no ice...it's just down right cold!!!  They should really do the same for work, us adult folks don't handle cold well either :-)
 
Enough of this cold rant though.  Let's get down to offically post business.  A couple of weeks ago my friend Sara and I were talking about all the amazing female artist that we love and some of our favorite girl songs...I'm talking about the songs that you sing into your hair brush in front of the mirror...the songs that make you roll your windows down and turn you radio up....the songs that you can not pass up at girls night karaoke....the songs that make you scream "That's My Jam!!!!"....Ok, so you know what I mean?! 
 
After our talk I made it my mission to dig out some of my old cd's and make the Ultimate Girl Playlist.  While I  decided to limit to the songs I could fit on one cd I feel that I did a pretty good job. I even made some copies for my girls! 
 
This cd has been in my car ever since.  So I'm now thinking that there will be a part two.  I will have to include some I missed like Christina, Katy, JLo and Mariah.
 
But for now here are the songs that made my first cut!
 
And I've gotta ask what songs would be on your ultimate girl playlist?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment