Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wedding Wednesday: Meet the Bridesmaids

Today I am beyond excited to introduce you to my four bridesmaids.  These four ladies have been by my side through everything.  Through thick and thin I know that I can always count on them.  Together we have had so many amazing times and I could never say "I Do" without them next to me. 

Meet Ashley
Ashley and I met in 8th Grade and we instantly bonded over our love of shopping and Leamony Snickett books.  She truly has one of the biggest hearts of anyone I've ever met and I have always admired how she puts 100% into everything she does.  Throughout the years we've enjoyed summer days by the pool, Harry Potter movie marathons and so may other great memories. I'm so glad to have her as a bridesmaid. 
 
Meet Brittany
Britt and I grew up attending the same schools but it was actually after graduation when we became besties.  After high school we both attended college in Greensboro where we continually ran into eachother at concerts and college nights and I feel we were destined for friendship.  Now we share a love of country music, good food and pool dates.   She is one of the most dedicated, hardworking people I have every met and I am lucky to have her by my side! 
 
Meet Lauren
Lauren and I first crossed paths in 6th grade.  We became fast friends through our churches youth group.  We have had so much fun throughout our friendship.  From countless movie dates to beach trips in the summer we always seem to be on the same page.  I have always admired Lauren's ability to set goals and exceed them.  I could never say "I do" without this lovely lady there with me.
 
Meet Sara    
Last but not least Sara and I met in third grade.  We are currently on our 15th year of friendship and I would not have it any other way.  We have literally grown up together and I could not be more greatful for that.  Though every heartbreak and amazing moment she has been there.  We have had more memories than I could count.   So I am so thankful she agreed to be a bridesmaid....But really she had no other option.
 
I love you guys!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hosting a giveaway, hope you will come and check it out :)

    lifeinthelowcountrysc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bridesmaids sound wonderful! I always love hearing friendship stories- looking forward to learning more about your wedding planning!

    ReplyDelete