Monday, May 12, 2014

Birthday Beach Trip

It's official I'm old!  Well not really old but I did hit the big 2-4 this past Friday!  With the wedding so close we took half a day at work and got our marriage license.  After that it was off to the beach!

My family has been going to North Myrtle Beach, SC for years.  I always feel at home when I'm there.  


 Kev and I beat my parents there by a few hours so we started the trip with dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.  FYI if you sign up for their email club you will get a free appetizer on your birthday!

Saturday was beautiful!  We got a little pre-wedding sun on the beach.

After doing some shopping we had dinner with my parents at Coleman's in Calabash.  Their seafood is amazing and it has perfect views of the inter coastal waterway.

We closed off Saturday with ice cream at the Dairy Hut, another Hunt family tradition.  As you can see Kev had his ice cream and some of mine #sotypical

Sunday morning Dad, Kev and me took a 4 mile beach walk.  Being Mother's Day mom picked the lunch spot.  We had some yummy burgers!  I had signed up for there email too so I got yet another meal freebie.  After that it was time for me and Kev to head back home!  It was hard to leave but our honeymoon vacay is a little over 2 weeks away!

http://showeredwithdesign.blogspot.com/2014/05/weekend-recap_12.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FjCXDm+%28Showered+With+Design%29
 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your marriage license! It's always been a goal of mine to go to Myrtle Beach. I hope I get there one day!

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvilleife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!!! Looks like a fun trip, I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in AGES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday :) Glad you had a fun weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! I turn 24 this Thursday & realized I'm officially old when I got an invite to go out Thursday night for a going away party starting at 8:30pm...I'm usually in bed by 9:15! Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! I really love your dress!!

    ReplyDelete