Thursday, May 15, 2014

Honeymoon Packing Inspiration


As many of you know my wedding is just around the corner! Only 17 more days!! I can barely contain my excitement.  Two days after our wedding we a flying out to the beautiful island of St. Martin to spend a week in paradise.  Again..CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!  Whenever I travel I try to pre-plan outfit ideas so that I don't over pack or end up with a lot of pieces that don't go together.   I've been doing a little thinking and I think I can group my outfits into three categories.

1.  Day/Exploring-  While on the island I am hoping that we can try some adventurous activities such as hiking or zip lining.  I know I'll have to be prepared with some shorts and my trusty Nikes. 

2.  Beach/Pool-  There's no doubt we will be spending most of our trip by the water!  Victoria Secret is my absolute favorite place to buy swimsuits.  I have more than I need and my go to style is always bandeaus #nostraplinesplease

3.  Night/Dinner:  Most of our evenings will be spent stuffing our faces.  At our resort all food is included so you best believe we will take advantage of that.  For nights I'm planning on sticking to flowing dressing to avoid overheating in the tropical weather.

Never too early to start planning!



Untitled #7


Come on June 1st!!!!

2 comments: