Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Reading List

Guess who decided to show up today!?! 
After a lovely 3 day weekend jammed packed with some final wedding details I am back at the workplace.  I only have two more days this week and then I am off for the next 10...hard life, right?  It's hard to believe that my wedding is 4 days away.  This time next week I will be sitting on a beach in St. Marteen!

Speaking of my honeymoon one item I never travel without is a good book.  Whether it's on the airplane or relaxing by the pool I always enjoy catching up of some reading while on vacay.  

Today I thought I'd showcase the books I am looking forward to readying this summer.






I'm still in debate about which to bring with me this trip.  Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Bossypants is awesome! Chelsea Handler's books are slightly disappointing to me- she's just not as funny on paper :( Apparently anything by John Green is destined to make you bawl your eyes out, so I'd be sure to take some tissues if you go with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault Of Our Stars has been at my request list at the library forever. I hope I get it after I see the movie though. The book is always so much better than the movie and I always read the book and then get super disappointed when I see the movie.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete