Friday, May 2, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday my dears!
Sorry for my absence the past two weeks!  With the wedding only 28 days away my life has been packed with final meetings, small details and celebrations.  I've missed the blogging world but I have had to take some time to enjoy these final moments before the big day.  So much has happened in the past few weeks and I can't wait to share it with yall when I get some free time.  For now here are a few highlights!

{One}  After a few less than satisfactory experiences with Kays, Kev and I decided to go with Jareds when purchasing our wedding bands.  Jared's was nothing short of amazing!  They were able to fix all the problems Kay's had caused with my engagement ring and reset it into this beautiful bridal set.  I could not be more pleased with the results.  Here's a before and after.



{Two}  Next week my company is hosting its annual golf tournament to benefit Duke's Children Hospital.  This is our biggest event of the year and takes a lot of preparation.  One of the main events is the silent auction.  Thanks to my coworker, Jeremy, this year we have an autographed photo of Luke Kuechly.  While I couldn't make it with Jeremy to meet Luke I did get a very special picture.  Apparently Luke loves me and my coworker Lauren.  Who knew :-)



{Three}  Tomorrow marks the official start of my Birthday Week....That's right I stretch my birthday celebrations out for a whole week. It's been a tradition since high school!  I'm looking forward to kicking it off tomorrow night with a trip to the Greensboro Grasshoppers Game.

20th B-day Throwback


{Four}  Last weekend I went to see The Other Women and I loved it!  It was the perfect chick flick.  Cameron and Leslie were hilarious!  While I could have dome without Nikki the movie was awesome.



{Five}  So I dug out my Totally Hits 2001 cd the other day and I have been rocking this jam all week!





4 comments:

  1. my facebook was flooded with images of Luke at Walmart in Thomasville yesterday! Have a good birthday week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birthday and your wedding all in the same period? Just to breathe girl <3

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello- visiting from the link-up! I've been wanting to see that movie so I will have to check it out. And have a wonderful birthday :)

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh congrats on the wedding lovely!! The ring is simply beautiful! And what a great song, still* a classic! Have a lovely week :)

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete