Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Met Gala

Let me just start by saying I love everything about the Met Gala!  Fancy outfits, celebrities and NYC...there is no better combination!  According to the reports tickets for this years event cost $25,000.  I am now accepting donations to send me to the party next year...just kidding..but kind of not really!
Here are the lovely ladies who made my best dressed list:
 
Gisele in Balenciaga
 
Emma Stone in Thakoon

Jessica Alba in Diane Von Furstenburg
 
Kim K.
 

Blake Lively in Gucci

http://www.franklymydear-blog.com/2014/05/run-for-roses-140th-kentucky-derby-party.html


3 comments:

  1. I love blake's dress . . . and I would totally love to go too! But with a price tag of $25,000, I can assume I'm better off planning a viewing/dress up party at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Gisele, god her body is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Blake's dress; so many amazing gowns!!!!

    ReplyDelete