Tuesday, July 1, 2014

For the Red, White and Blue

Today I'm linking up with Elise, Maeg and Jana for the first creative closet linkup!

Normally I would go for a touch of red and blue on the 4th but this year Kev and I decided to have an American Flag themed gathering.  When there is a costume party involved all bets are off when it comes to my outfit.   Here's what I pulled out of my hat.
Top:  Old Navy- Sold Out, Shorts: Walmart-available in store, Sunglasses: Steve Madden  from Belks, Shoes: Target







7 comments:

  1. love the shorts! perfect fourth of july ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so presh!!! Girl, you should totally link up to Maeg and Jana's Creative Closet linkup today!!!!! The theme is All American girl, and you're obviously rockin it!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Elise!! You are rockin it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tank top made me smile :)

    ~Blair
    @ www.classic-collins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute! This outfit was perfect for our theme. So glad you linked up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, the shorts! Those are awesome! :) I'm glad you linked up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is spectacular! So fun and spirited! Showing some love from The Creative Closet link up!

    Blessings,
    Laura
    The Suzie Lou Blog

    ReplyDelete