Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Saying a Special Thank You

It's hard to believe that it has already been two months since I said, "I do", to the man of my dreams.
My big day took months of preparation from a lot of people.  Some of my biggest helpers were my four beautiful bridesmaids.

Whether it was shopping for dresses, attending my shower or listening to me vent about the inevitable pre-wedding stress these four ladies were right there with me.  All four went above and beyond their call of duty and made my wedding day absolutely perfect.

While I had given each bridesmaid a gift before the wedding I decided that an additional thank you was needed.  Allow me to introduce Treat!!  Treat is a new company by Shutterfly where you can create your own custom greeting cards.  

You start by choosing a template and then you are free to make any changes.  I love that with Treat you can insert the recipients name, add personal pictures and customize the message to your own. 

I decided to choose a different template for each of my bridesmaids and had so much fun inserting some of our favorite wedding pictures. 

Fast forward a few days later and I has four perfect cards to give to my favorite ladies.

While I chose to have the cards sent to me for hand delivery Treat also offers the option to send the card directly to the recipient. 

If your on the market for some truly unique cards check out Treat.








Thank you Treat for the amazing cards!


4 comments:

  1. i am obsessed with these! love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love treat! This is such a great idea too! I just found your blog via the wedding wednesday linkup! Nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I think I'm going to do this also!

    ReplyDelete