Friday, July 25, 2014

Oh, Hey Friday!

This is my first time to the Oh Hey Friday linkup and I am extremely excited to join the party.  Any thing that involves the word Friday and allows me to talk about my favorite things is awesome in my book!

{One} Charlotte:  I spent last weekend in Charlotte with my bestie Sara.  Everytime I visit the city I am reminded how much I love it.  You can read about my visit to the QC here.



{Two} Cooking Healthy:  This week began my push to cook healthy.  I'm saying goodbye to frozen foods and opting for fresh vegetables.




{Three} NYX Lip Butter:  NYX is one makeup brand that I was not too familiar with until recently.  On a trip to Ulta last week I picked up one of their Cherry Cheesecake Lip Butters and I am in love.  It gives the perfect hint of color and smells so yummy.



{Four}  Witches of  East End: If you read my weekend recap you know that I have been beige watching The Witches of East End on Netflix.  Seriously it is so good.  Go watch it now!



{Five}  Dierks Bentley:  Drunk on a Plane:  Not gonna lie this song has been on repeat for the last month!







8 comments:

  1. i love it...i love it all. even the veggies. i need to eat more veggies...and so does my farmer. we're bad. AND i'm just now finishing up breaking bad so maybe witches of east end will be my next netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEP you've got me watching this flipping show!! cheers to how i'm spending my friday night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried roasted broccoli (cooked in the oven) for the first time last night, and it was so yummy! Definitely recommend it. And Drunk on a Plane is hilariously good :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunk on a Plane is my JAM! I've been listening on repeat too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I live in Wake Forest. Always fun to stumble upon other Carolina bloggers. We were just in Charlotte a few weeks ago. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YUM! I LOVE fresh veggies--esp grilling them in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had such a great time in Charlotte… food truck Fridays are my favorite!!

    Kristina
    medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh we need to be friends! My in-laws just moved right outside of Charlotte. I cannot wait to get down there and explore. I've heard such great things about that city. ALSO - you should check out the whole30! I am in the middle of one {clean eating to the extreme for 30 days} and I feel SO great. Lastly - drunk on a plane = best song of the summer. :)

    ReplyDelete