Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Summer Bucket List

With Summer about halfway through I thought I'd update you guys on my summer bucket list.  Pretty much every summer since I was a child I have made a list of things that I wanted to do...True life I have an addiction to to do lists.  While I never got around to posting my original list I thought I would play catch up by sharing which items I have been complete and which items need to be checked off! 

Completed

Myrtle Beach

A big part of every summer since I can remember has been several trips to MB.  This year we haven't been as many times as normal with all the wedding craziness but so far we got in one weekend getaway!  
Read more here!  Who knows we might sneak another trip in there before too long!



Baseball Games

So far we've made it to two games but with two months still left in the season I see more coming on!

  

Pool Days

I am happy to report that several of these have taken place.  Shout out to Britt for letting me crash her pool!



Take the Boat Out

While Kev does this every week I made my first trip of the summer on the 4th of July!


What's Left

Go on a Hike

Rent Kayaks for a Day

Weekend trip to Charleston

Carowinds

Go to a Concert

National Whitewater Rafting Center

Can it just stay summer forever?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I want to go back to Charleston too!! And go hiking again!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Get excited because I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! The details are on my blog today- check it out and have fun!

    -Rebekah

    ReplyDelete