Monday, July 7, 2014

Dear Monday....


The only thing harder than getting going on a Monday is getting going on a Monday after a three day weekend.  I'm hoping each and every one of you had a wonderful 4th of July.  My weekend started off right with ladies night at The Melting Pot with Brittany and Carrie.  If you've never been you must try it out.  Chocolate Fondue...enough said!  Friday was spent on the lake with Kev and ended with a cookout. Saturday called for pool time and an evening spent with friends.  Finally Sunday was for visiting my parents and Keeping Up With the Kardashians.  

Yeah it was hard to get going this morning!



5 comments:

  1. i am right there with you lady! this morning was rough! sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the melting pot- I used to always pick that as my birthday dinner! Work is definitely feeling rough today- now it's just the countdown until the next vacation..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I love the melting pot. I don't even remember dessert because the main meal was so great. A great date place.

    -Jackie
    http://ournashvillelife.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Melting Pot, lake & Keeping Up With the Kardashians are literally my FAVORITE things!! Sounds like the PERFECT weekend :))

    ~Blair
    @ www.classic-collins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete