Friday, March 28, 2014

Five on Friday

After a little of bit of a hiatus from the series I am happy to be linking up again with all the lovely ladies for 5 on Friday.


{One}  The Mindy Project:  With a lot of the winter shows having their season finales the past couple of weeks I am excited for some of my favorite shows to start back up.  The one show that I am most excited for is The Mindy Project.   It has been a long few months without my weekly dose of Mindy.  I can't wait to pick up where the last episode left off.



{Two}  Dunkin Doughnuts Iced Coffee:  This is more than just something I am currently liking...this is something I am obsessed with.  Strangely enough I had never tried their iced coffee until I swung through their drive through last week.  Since then there has been no looking back. #sorrystarbucks


{Three}  I am very excited that tomorrow I have my first fitting for my wedding dress.  To catch up on any of my Wedding Wednesday posts click here.



{Four}  This week I decided to have a little fun and write a post discussing another one of my favorite shows...Sex and the City.  I thought it turned our pretty interesting.  You can check that out here.  
P.S.  No offense towards anyone name Miranda #haha



{Five}  I was looking through some of my high school mixed cds the other night and couldn't help but jam out to some classics.  Enjoy!
    




18 comments:

  1. Yay for wedding dress fittings! Those are so fun! Enjoy all your planning girly, it all goes by way too fast!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so exciting to put my dress on again! Have a wonderful weekend! :-)

      Delete
  2. yay to your wedding dress fitting!! I hope it's fabulous!! xoxo Happy weekend! (checking out your S&TC post now! haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited for you and your wedding dress fitting! soak in every moment friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was so much fun to try on my dress again! It feels like time has flown by! Not much longer until both our big days :-)

      Delete
  4. Hi there! Stopping by from the link-up! Yay for your wedding dress! Have the best weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to have the Mindy Project back on in a few weeks - she is seriously hilarious!! Stopping by from the link-up - happy to have found your blog! Hope you have a great dress fitting and great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mindy is my favorite! I read her book last summer and it is just as funny as the show! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  6. Good luck with the fitting! That's so exciting :)

    And I'll have to try Dunkin Donuts coffee. I've had their iced tea but never the coffee.

    Have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fitting went good! It was so comforting to see that everything still fit well! Hope you have a great weekend too!

      Delete
  7. I love the Mindy Project- when I just saw an ad that it was finally coming back on next week and I am so excited. The show is hilarious- only wish it was actually filmed in nyc. Hope the dress fitting goes well and Happy Friday!!

    - Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fitting went great! I didn't realize that Mindy wasn't really filmed there. Learn something new everyday! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  8. I have been wanting to watch the Mindy Project, but haven't gotten around to it! You've motivated me to get on it! I'm happy I found you're blog. I'm 23 as well and from Raleigh, NC (living in DC right now though). I hope you'll stop by my blog as well!! Have a wonderful weekend xX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I would recommend Mindy to anybody. I'm glad you found by blog too! I love meeting other bloggers from NC. Heading over to your blog now. Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  9. I love the Mindy project, too! She's hilarious. Good luck with your dress fitting! That is so special. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The fitting was so exciting! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :-)

      Delete