Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Polyvore Obsession: Spring Fashion Ideas

So I've mentioned before how much I love Polyvore and with spring just around the corner I could help to throw together a couple of outfit inspirations.  If anyone would like to magically put these clothes in my closet I would not mind!

Mint 
Mint is truly my obsession!  I think this outfit would be perfect for my wedding shower! 

Another color I just cant live without is royal blue.  I am seriously going to have to snag there cute heels!

What will you be wearing this spring?


4 comments:

  1. the mint outfit would be perfect for your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! I love the mint outfit too! They are well mixed and matched! You don’t have to accessorize more because the pumps and blazer definitely are a statement by themselves. That is so beautiful!

    Carole Fuchs

    ReplyDelete