Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy Friday Eve

Once again it's Thursday which means we are only one day away from yet another wonderful weekend.  Sorry for my lack of posts this week but wedding planning has been making me one busy girl.  With only 71 days to go things are really starting to get down to the wire.  This week Kev and I selected the music for our wedding, almost completed our registry and last night I was "suppose" to have my hair an makeup  trail run but that will be a long story for another day....sadly I am now on the hunt for another glam squad.

Here on the blog front I am also taking some time to figure out exactly what direction I want my blog to go in.  Currently I am looking into a new blog design and brainstorming some new post/series ideas.  One thing I am very passionate about is travel so I am hoping to branch out a little more in that direction.  I love my city and my state so I am hoping to start an informative series about travel and tourism here.  I also am looking at doing some deeper/personal posts discussing my current career and after college decisions.  I am excited to share more with you guys in hopes that this little blog of mine will continue to grow.  

With all this said I hope you guys have a wonderful Thursday!  Since I don't have a scheduled post for today I decided to leave you with a link to the Laguna Beach Where Are They Now story on Wetpaint.com.  I really hope that I'm not the only who has been curious about what happened to some of MTV's best reality stars.  Confession I own the seasons 1 and 2 boxsets...No judgement.
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. As a fellow NC girl, it would be great to see a series with some local interests!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had to go check this out! some of them only got their 15 min of fame!

    ReplyDelete