Friday, April 18, 2014

5 on Friday

So today is a special Friday because I'm off work and enjoying some time with my family.  I would just like to start this post off by wishing all of you a wonderful Easter Weekend!

{One}  Last weekend was my wedding shower and we had the best time!  Kev and I are so thankful for all our friends and family who took part in our special day.  In case you missed out on my recap post you can check it out here.



{Two}  I was watching the news last night and saw a story that would make any Harry Potter fan jump for joy.  Apparently it is now possible for you to attend Hogwarts online.  First you must apply and be accepted, then you get to choose your house and after that you register for courses.  The program is completely free but you will have to do actual work.  The site is ran by group of die hard fans and as of this morning there were nearly 500,000 student attending Hogwarts.  Muggles rejoice!


{Three}  This weekend Kev and I will be heading to one of my favorite cities, Charlotte.  We love taking day trips there to walk around downtown and try out new restaurants.  Where should we eat this weekend?  Any suggestions?



{Four}  It probably comes as no surprise to you guys that I have the travel bug!  I find so much joy in going to different places and having new adventures.  I've been looking at some information on St. Martin in preparation of our honeymoon and I'm getting so excited!  When I found this ecard on Pinterest I could help but share it with all you travel enthusiast.




{Five}  Today I'm going to leave you with a little gem off  Ke$ha's first album to get your weekend started off  right :-)



http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/2014/04/five-on-friday_18.html


3 comments:

  1. Yay for the wedding shower! How fun! Glad you enjoyed it and have fun this weekend in Charlotte! Happy Easter & weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Rare, a steakhouse in St. Maarten! Also, the sunsets at La Samanna are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fantastic shower! and yay for online hogwarts! i am not that hardcore, lol, i wouldnt want to do the work! have a fab week :)

    ReplyDelete