Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Happy Friday!
Today I'm linking up again for Oh, Hey Friday! to talk about my 5 favorite things for the week.

{One}  Tonight I will be covering my first event that I have been invited to attend as a blogger.  Lekker is debuting it's first bike in America and celebrating the opening of their  Greensboro, NC headquarters.  Tonight I will be going to their Dine and Drinks event where I will get to meet their CEO and be one of the first people to test out their new bike!



{Two}  Wednesday I introduced Treat by Shutterfly!  Thanks to them I had the perfect way to say thank you to my bridesmaids.


{Three}  Last weekend I purchased a new Lily Pulitizer Planner.  Just because I'm done with school doesn't mean that I can't have a pretty agenda.  I love filling the pages with exciting plans and events :-)



{Four}  A couple of years ago one of my favorite bands, A Rocket to the Moon, spit up.  After some investigating I discover that the lead singer, Nick Santino, is doing a solo act now.  I decided to buy his cd and I'm in love.  



{Five} Yesterday Kev and I celebrated 2 months of marriage!  I can't believe its already been two months!












































































4 comments:

  1. have so much fun at the event!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 2 months! We're at 2.5 months! :) Yay newlyweds!!

    I bet that event is going to be super fun, take lots of photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, have fun tonight!!! Happy two months :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! tanti AUguri!

    ReplyDelete