Thursday, April 10, 2014

32 Things that Make Me Happy

Last week I saw posts by a couple of my favorite bloggers, Erin at Two Thirds Hazel and Sarah At Venus Trapped in Mars, about 32 things that make them happy and I couldn't help but join in with my own list.  I mean who doesn't love talking about what makes them happy...Doesn't talking about what makes you happy make you happy?!?!

1.  My fiance Kev, my Family and my Friends



2.  Watching Netflix on my lunch break

3.  Looking through old photo albums

4.  When my 15 year old puppy comes running up to me like she isn't a day over 5



5.  Mexican Food...enough said

6.  Breaking out my cds from high school

7.  Using emojis to explain how I'm really feeling via text

8.   When Victoria Secret sends me the free underwear coupon

9.  Re-watching episodes of my favorite shows

10.  Any and all things Disney

11.  Splurging for buttered popcorn and a cherry coke at the movie theater

12.  Funny e-cards

13.  Traveling



14.  Binge watching Harry Potter Movies

15.  When you put on your shorts for the first time that year and they still fit

16.  M&M McFlurrys and Cookout milkshakes

17.  Downtown areas

18.  Roadtrips

19.  That feeling you get when you first sit down after a good workout

20.  Buying a new dress

21.  Dunkin Doughnuts iced coffee

22.  The sweet, southern grandmas that come in my work and  say "Thank ya baby"  

23.  Trips to the zoo


24.  Reading a book by the pool

25.  DVRing the original nicktoons on TeenNick

26.  Trying new resturants

27.  Buying a birthday cake for myself when it's not my birthday...no shame

28.  Tailgating

29.  Music Festivals






30.  When I beat Kev at pretty much anything and then have bragging rights

31.  Mario Party Nights



32.  and last but not least blogging...sorry for the obvious :-)


1 comment: