Monday, April 7, 2014

Weekend Recap

Hello lovelies!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Here in NC the weather was perfect!

Kev had a great start to the weekend when he caught this monster striper out of our local lake.  I honestly didn't even know that there were any fish that big there.

 We enjoyed a little Mexican food at one of my favorite Southwest Cantinas, Barbaritos.

Friday night Kev and I went bowling with a group of friends.  Our friend Brian works for a German based company and  was hosting a couple of girls from their parent company in Europe.  I had so much fun talking to both the ladies.  I love meeting people for other countries.

Saturday Kev and I went down to the lake and had a lovely walk.  After a little Dunkin Doughnuts visit we spent the evening shopping.  It was so nice to have a relaxing day.



Sunday was spent cleaning through my room and getting ready for my big move!  I can't believe the amount of clothes I had stuffed in my closet.  Lets just say I have several loads to take to Goodwill.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!




3 comments:

  1. That fish is huge!! I really need to clean out my closet as well- my whole apartment in general. I'm not looking forward to the goodwill trip it will bring out of it. Sounds like you had a great weekend, happy Monday!

    - Rebekah @ Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to go through my closet. I keep saying I will but I get separation anxiety with my clothes...even the ones I don't wear lol. Kev looks like somebody & I cannot figure out who!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very relaxing weekend! It was so nice spending time outside with the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete