Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An Interview with Kev

A couple of weeks ago two of my favorite bloggers, Zelle from A Southern Style and Maeg from The Modern Tulip did a fun interview with their guys.  After reading how cute and funny their's turned out I couldn't resist bringing Kev into the mix.  Since Kev plays a big part in my blog by taking pictures and listening to my ideas I thought it was only fair that he get some recognition.  He was so excited when I told him he was going to have a post all about himself.  Once he heard the questions he realized what he got himself into.  Here's how it went down.



Me: What is the name of my blog?
Kev: Southern Class Carolina Sass

Me: What do I typically write about?
Kev: Yourself, Shopping and Travel

Me: What's a popular fashion item for women right now?
Kev: A purse?!
Me:  Can you be more specific?
Louis Vuitton (maybe?)

Me: What's the best place to shop for women?
Kev:  Target

Me: What do you know about Pinterest?
I don't have one but I think you  get recipes there.

Me: What's a Hunter wellie?
It's either a male designer or a type of fanny pack...shot in the dark

Me: What do you and I like to do together?
Everything!   We like to travel, watch tv, go to movies and we go out to eat a lot.

Me: What's the Pantone color of the year for 
Kev:  What in the world is a Pantone color?  Did you make this up?
Me:  It's a real thing.
Kev:  Is it Pink?...you like pink.
Me: It’s  actually Radiant Orchid – which is  a purple shade
Kev:  I was close!

Me: What do women keep in their purse?
Kev: Credit cards, cash, bottled water, Kleenex, Chapstick and feminine products
Me:  FeminineProducts haha

Me: What do I do when I'm home alone?
Kev: You blog, watch Nexflix, workout

Me: And what do you do when you're home alone?
Kev: I watch Youtube videos, play my drums, watch tv

Me: What's my favorite accessory?
Kev: Your Michael Kors Bag

Me: What's an acceptable amount to spend on a makeup item?
Kev: $15

Me: What jewelry do I wear everyday?
Kev: Your engagement ring

Me: What's my favorite TV show?
Kev: Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars

Me: Anything else you'd like to share?
Kev: Can I ask you a question?
Me:  Sure
Kev:  What is the best type of fishing lure?
Me:  The Fire Tiger Bitsy Mino
Kev:  Whats the second beast?
Me:  The Chrome Sexy Shad
Kev:  You're good!
Me:  I told you I listen ;-)

5 comments:

  1. His questions to you crack me up!! My husbands would either fishing or hunting related.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah his questions! :) and 'did you make this up"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These interviews going around have been so cute and funny! Their answers to hunter wellies and makeup are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha this is awesome! Love it...and sad to say I have identical knowledge and feelings on certain topics...what is a hunter wellies???? Is this a thing? It must be something random!! $15 dollars is a lot to spend on make-up, I would have said $10, I think Kevin is more baller than I! LoL! This is cute, I think you should let him come up with a set of interview questions and see your responses!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so great!! I need to do this with my hubby :)

    ReplyDelete