Friday, April 11, 2014

5 on Friday

It's Friday!!!
Once again I'm linking up with some of my favorite ladies for 5 on Friday!

{One}  Tomorrow is my big bridal shower and I cannot be more excited!  The shower is being hosted by my mom and my future mother-in-law.  I can't wait to be surrounded by all my friends and family.   Kev and I are lucky to have so many people that care about us.


{Two}  In perpartion for tomorrow I am going to have my first blow out experience.  I've been wanting to try a dry bar for a while now so my shower seemed like the perfect occasion!  Now my only decision is whether I want beachy waves or southern curls.



{Three}Easter is almost here here and I'm planning on making some peep cupcakes!  Seriously how cute are these?!

{Four}  In case you missed it yesterday I linked up with Erin form Two Thirds Hazel and Sarah from Venus Trapped in Mars to talk about 32 Things that Make Me Happy.  It was such a fun post to write.  Nothing like writing a post about what makes you happy to make you happy!

{Five}  It wouldn't be Friday without some throwback jams so I'll leave you with this jam!  A little vintage JT for you!












7 comments:

  1. have the best time at your shower tomorrow! let me know how the blowout experience is--i wanna try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage JT is the best kind of JT... unless it's JT in your house. Then, I suppose, that would be the really best JT. I'm getting off topic.

    Have a great time at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I want to go to a dry bar! I think the closest one might be Charlotte for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful bridal shower and enjoy your blow out - it's amazing!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a fabulous shower! things that make you happy - what a fun idea for a post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a blast at your shower tomorrow! So exciting! I can't wait to see how your hair turns out and see pictures from your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to let us know how the peeps cupcakes turn out. Have fun at your shower tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete