Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday

Happy Friday!!!
Once again I'm linking up with a lovely group of ladies for 5 on Friday!

{One}  I had my first chicken and waffle experience this Wednesday and I think it is safe to say I am now obsessed.  Who would have thought these two items would go so well together.  Check back next week for a post on NC's best chicken and waffle restaurant.

 {Two}  I know I probably talk about Mindy Kaling way too much on my blog but I just couldn't resist after Tuesday's mid season premiere.   I am over the moon excited for her and Danny's new relationship!!!!  I can't wait to see where the writers go with this one. 

{Three}  After our chicken and waffle dinner on Wednesday Kev and I came across the cutest area that had a great view of downtown Greensboro.  We ended up taking some pictures and I'm planning on attempting my first style post next week!   

{Four}  By now you've probably heard the sad news about Chelsea  leaving E!  I'm not going to lie, I'm extremely sad about it!  I love watching her show every night.  With Chelsea on my mind I decided to order one of her books off on Amazon.  I really have high hopes for this one.  I expect non-stop laughter while reading!

{Five}  Yesterday I wrote a post about being present and enjoying every moment.  In case you missed that post you can check it out here.  One step I've made towards my goal was enjoying a beautiful evening on the patio.  I'm loving this warm weather!!





6 comments:

  1. Love love me some chicken and waffles! Enjoy your weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken and waffles are the best! There is a great place by my apartment in Harlem that has like 20 variations of it on the menu. And I finally watched the Mindy Project last night... So happy it was two episodes!

    - Rebekah @ Blue Giraffes and Concrete Jungles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to have chicken & waffles as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm those chicken and waffles look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so hoping that Chelsea got the David Letterman gig, but it went to equally awesome Colbert! However I hope she continues with the talk show on a different channel? She is to awesome and honest to be removed from TV!! We need more hilarious and blunt women like her on TV!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Beauty Salons

    ReplyDelete