Monday, April 14, 2014

A Blowout and a Bridal Shower

Good Morning!
I'm hoping everyone had a great weekend!

If you read my post on Friday you saw that this Saturday was my bridal shower.  Origionally I was planning on recaping the shower today but I haven't got all the pictures yet so you can expect a post on Wednesday.  In related shower news I had my first blowout Saturday morning in perpartion.  After reading how so many other bloggers loved blowouts I figured I had to try it. Upon entering the salon I wasn't really sure what to expect.   I knew I wanted some loose curls but I was worried that my thick hair would cause a problem.  I swear I have the thickest hair in the world.  It is a straight as a stick and its almost impossible to get it to hold a curl but I had my fingers crossed.  My stylest B was absolutly amazing.  After the shampoo he added volume to the top of my hair and used the brush to add lose curls. Sadly with my hair being thick the curls started to loose shape but B offered to touch it up with the curling iron.  I was so happy with the finished product that I plan to use him on my wedding day.  Can't wait to share the shower with you all!


Hair By B. Thompson@ Avanti Salon High Point




5 comments:

  1. weee! i have super thick hair so this is good to know! you look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Can't wait to see photos of your shower! So exciting!
    Showered With Design

    - also, thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks great! I have the opposite problem with super fine, thin hair and it never holds anything either.. I might have to try drybar or something similar now to just to see how it goes. Hope you had fun at your shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shower was awesome, can't wait to hear about the cooking adventures you and Kev have in the kitchen!! Your hair was great with some curl, but you can so do this at home and rock it whenever you are feeling up to it! I'll have to show you some curling tricks and get you a strong hold hair spray !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the link up! Your hair looks great! I have really thick hair too so I know #thestruggle

    ReplyDelete