Monday, August 25, 2014

9 Things I've Been Doing Other Than Blogging



With my favorite season coming to a close my blog posts have been a little on the scarce side. Today I thought I'd give you a little glance at 9 things I've been doing other than blogging.


1.  Working
As of late my full time job has been keeping me extremely busy and I love that!  It's always good for business when your busy so I couldn't be happier about it.
2.  Enjoying the Great Outdoors
Kev and I have been enjoying the warm weather by taking walks in the evening.  We even rented canoes last weekend at the lake.
3.  Planning Travel
It's no secret around here that travel is my favorite thing!  Recently I've been busy plotting our labor day trip to Charleston and our upcoming family trip to Myrtle Beach.
4.  Watching Football
With the Panthers back on tv and fantasy football just around the corner I've been soaking up the preseason of my favorite sport.
5. Scandal
Along the tv lines I've recently jumped on the Scandal train and their is no looking back.  I'm trying to get caught up before season 4 starts next month.
6.  Going to Concerts
Another of my favorite past times. In the past couple of weeks I've been to a couple of outdoor events and I've got several others in the works.
8.  Going to the Movies
I am so lucky that in my town we have a magical place called the $1.50 theater.  Here you can find movies  that have been out for a couple of months with tickets for only $1.50.  This weeks highlights are Think Like a Man Too, X-Men, Transformers and Maleficent.
9.  Decorating
Being newlyweds we are still getting our house together.  The past few weekends we have really been hitting it hard.

What have you been up to lately?


2 comments:

  1. I want to see how the decorating is going! You should post some pics of your women cave you've been working on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the newlywed life & 1.50 movies!!!

    ReplyDelete