Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday my friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  After a busy few days I am starting the week off with a weekend recap.

Friday night was my very first blog event.  I was invited by Lekker Bikes to attend their USA launch party.  I had a great time checking out their newest bike and meeting several other bloggers.  A full recap will be up Wednesday.


Saturday started off with a standard trip to Dunkin Doughnuts where we feasted on chicken biscuits and iced coffee.

After, Kev and I headed to Concord Mills, the biggest mall in NC.  One of our favorite things about Concord Mills is that they have a Dave and Busters.  We spent the afternoon playing games and racking up tickets.  Kev even hit the jackpot 2 times on one game.  In the end Kev convinced me to save my tickets so that we could get a bigger prize next time.  The unicorn pillow pet was tempting though!  


Sunday was spent cleaning and relaxing.  We did manage to make it to the park for a walk before taco night at the Weber House.

How was your weekend?



2 comments:

  1. unicorn pillow pet. YES. sounds like a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome weekend! Dave and Busters is so fun! It definitely can bring the kid out in me!

    ReplyDelete