Thursday, August 21, 2014

Vox Box: Aveeno Positively Radiant

After hearing several other bloggers talk about their love for Influenster I decided to give it a try.  Within my first couple of weeks I was accepted into the Aveeno Positively Radiant Vox Box program.
 
In my box I received Aveeno Positively Radiant Targeted Tone Corrector.  Over the years I have battled an uneven skin tone with countless types of concealer so I was extremely excited to try this product out.
 
 
 
I used the product daily for a month.  Applying it after washing my face at night.  After a few days I could feel my skin getting a lot smoother.  By the end of the month I could see a noticeable difference in the redness on my skin.  My tone looked more even and my dark spots were almost gone.
 
I was very pleased with this product and look forward to trying more from the Positively Radiant line. 

#RadiantWithAVEENO
 
*This product was provided to me for testing purposes by Influenster.  All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment