Friday, August 15, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Once again we've made it to one of my favorite days of the week!
Today I linking up with Karli to share my five favorite things of the week.

1.  Last night I went to see The Script and One Republic in Charlotte with my friend Sara.  To say both bands blew my mind would be an understatement.  Check back next week for a full post of the concert.


2.  The weather is looking absolutely perfect this weekend so Kev and I will be heading with friends to downtown Greensboro for an outdoor concert and street festival tomorrow night!



3.  Every since I saw the preview for One Hundred Foot Journey I have been excited to see it.  Fingers crossed I can talk Kev into going in the next few days :-)



4.  Have you guys been watching PLL?!  Was this weeks episode not crazy.  I can't wait to see what the season finale brings!



5.  Last but not least I'm sharing my song obsession for the week!  I've gotta support a fellow North Carolinian!







2 comments:

  1. The Hundred Foot Journey looks so good!! Love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do want to see that movie! (also love the song you posted!) Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend and enjoy that weather! (its been so nice here in VA as well!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete