Friday, August 8, 2014

Oh Hey Friday!

Today I winding down another week of posts by linking up with Karli for another Oh Hey Friday.



{one} I was perusing Netflix the other day to find my newest addiction.  I came across Scandal and remembered hearing that it was really good.  One episode and I was hooked!


{two}  I got up the nerve to share my first Vlog in my post on Wednesday.  Disclaimer:  I am reviewing One Direction's new makeup kit for Macy's.  Normally I don't keep up too much with the boy banders but I really had a fun time with the product!


{three}  Kev and I are pretty excited about the Ninja Turtle movie hitting theaters this weekend.  I have a feeling we will hit a matinee. Kev has been a fan for quite sometime.  Throwback to him on Halloween 1994.



{four}  I finally finished reading Gone Girl (amazing) and now it's time to pick another book.  After hearing so many of you rave about #GirlBoss I think that's what I'm going to go with.  Barnes and Noble here I come!



{five}  Kev and I went to the Vans Outlet last weekend.  The outlet is always running a bogo deal on top of their normal sales prices.  Since Kev got a pair I couldn't refuse half off!  True life I'm a Vans addict!


Happy Friday!!


4 comments:

  1. that's awesome! i've been wanting to do my first vlog for awhile...i'm inspired. :) and that ninja turtle costume pic...love it! thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH you are going to LOVE scandal. It is SO good. Have a fun weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by from the link up. I'm a NC gal too. I got caught into Scandal over the summer and am almost to season 3. It's highly addicting and a great show. I hope you love it just as much as I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loooove Scandal!! I want to see the new Ninja Turtle movie too!

    ReplyDelete