Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My First Vlog

So I'm swithching up my plans for today.  Origionally I was planning on recaping my first blogger event but my body had other plans.  Monday I was hit with some sort of 48 hour bug and I'm now finally starting to get back to normal.  I have to say a big thank you to my wonderful husband for taking care of me.
 
Since my origional post isn't quite ready I decided to share another blogging first today.
 
A few weeks ago I was contacted by Brand Backer to review One Direction's new makeup line before it hits Macy's on August 11th.  I've actually been a little nervous about jumping into the youtube blogging market but it wasn't quite as nerveracking as I thought.  So without further delay here is my first video.
 
 
 
These products were provided to me by Brand Backer for testing purposes.  All opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! First Vlog post! :) You did a good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the vlog! Looks like a fun product for any make-up or One Direction fan! So cute!

    ReplyDelete