Tuesday, August 12, 2014

#Travel Tuesday

One of my favorite things to talk about is travel.  Whether it's trips I've been on, trips I'm going on or  places I dream of visiting I love travel.  With this said I've decided to start making every Tuesday on the blog Travel Tuesday.  In these posts you will probably see a variety of things like...
 
-Recaps of previous trips
-City Guides featuring reviews and reccomendations
-Talk about my upcoming travel
-Basic travel tips
-Places I dream of seeing because lets's be real I live in a constant state of #wanderlust
 
Be sure to check back next Tuesday for my first instalment.
 
Happy Travels My Friends
 


1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. I used to live in CO and I'm considering doing a CO travel series with some of my favorite things from when I lived there. A little more specific, but it's a great state (to visit...I'm happy to be back in NC though ;) )

    ReplyDelete