Friday, October 25, 2013

5 on Friday

So this is my first Five on Friday and I am so excited to link up with so many wonderful bloggers.    Here's what I loving this Friday
 
 
 
1.  With Halloween coming up next Thursday Kev and I decided to throw a little party tonight.  We are now officially too old to celebrate Halloween on a work night, we'll leave that to all the college kids and trick or treaters.  I'm so excited to see all our friends costumes.  We take the holiday pretty seriously.  Kev was so pumped that he had to test out his costume a few days early.  I present Napoleon Dynamite!  
 
 
2.  For the party tonight I plan on testing out some things I saw on Pinterest.  Check out these recipes:
 
 



 
3.  Saturday is the Annual BBQ Festival in Lexington.  This is one of the biggest festivals in NC.  It always hosts a free concert with some of the top country music superstars and this years line up does not disappoint.  Tomorrow I'll see Darius Rucker, Joe Nichols, Brett Eldredge and Corey Smith take the stage and did I mention  it's FREE!!!
 
 
4.  This week Kev and I got creative with some pumpkins.  Carving is so overrated!  Allow me to present to you our Angry Bird and Polka Dot Painted Pumpkins.
 

 
5.  Finally for number 5 I'll leave you with my latest Taylor Swift song obsession. 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your Halloween treats you plan on making and your pumpkins look awesome! I have to admit I am also currently obsessed with that Taylor Swift song!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Always good to meet another Taylor Swift Fan. Love your blog! I'm happy to be your newest follower!

      Delete