Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

 
Well actually that time is already here!
 
I hope everyone's Halloween started off fabulous!
 
Here in NC mine has started off well.  I'm sitting here at work dressed as a black cat, so I consider that a win for the day.  I'm also already on my second peanut butter pumpkin.  Don't judge!  I plan on buying more for the trick or treaters after work.
 
Since me and Kev had our Halloween fun this past weekend I plan to spend tonight with my parents handing out candy and feasting on vegetable beef soup.
 
If you are looking for something to do tonight ABC Family is showing Hocus Pocus.  Definitely a fan fave!
And it wouldn't be Halloween without the Great Pumpkin.  You can see that on ABC at 8 pm!
 


So for some Halloween Throwback Thursday fun I will leave you with the Ghosts of my Halloween Costumes Past....
 

 
 
Happy Halloween!!!

2 comments: