Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

This is my first Wedding Wednesday Post!  I have to admit that I copied this idea after seeing several of my favorite bloggers doing it.  I think it's such an awesome way to track your progress!  Today I'm excited to show off our venue!  Without further hesitation let me introduce you to Magnolia Manor!


 
 
Magnolia Manor is a Colonial home located in Colfax, NC.  I first saw the venue in Triad Bride Magazine and thought I was so pretty.  After making a list of several venues that I liked I started doing some research and I was totally blown away on how far ahead places were getting booked for the following May.  Talk about stressed! When I called Magnolia they assured me that they had two weekends open.  After seeing the place in person we were sold.  Not to mention the fact that the price to rent it for the day cost about 1/5th the price of several comparable venues in the area.  Magnolia Manor is actually owned by the Girl Scouts of America and I'm happy to say a portion of our venue price goes to support them. 
 
Our ceremony is set to take place in their gardens under a beautiful oak tree.  Our reception will follow in the ballroom of the house.  Being the end of May we want to minimize the outdoor time for some of our older guest and the ballroom will provide a perfect amount of relief from the hear! 
 
That's all for now! 
 
XOXO Courtney


2 comments:

  1. Wow this place looks beyonndddd beautiful! Happy to be a new follower!

    Tatteredtotaylored.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! I just followed your blog as well. I'm new to this, so it's really nice to hear from a fellow blogger!

      Delete