Friday, October 4, 2013

Things I'm Loving Right Now

So on this beautiful Friday in North Carolina I decided to give you a run down on some of my current obsessions.

 Sauvé's Ocean Breeze Conditioner

 
 
I actually bought this product when CVS was out of my normal conditioner and now there is no looking back.  The Ocean Breeze scent gives me that beachy feeling and it does wonders for dried out hair.
 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind
 
 
I am in love with this product.  Unfortunately, I have some left over acne scars from my teenage years and in just a few weeks I could tell and huge difference.  Not only does the eraser fade spots it also acts as a concealer.  I give it two thumbs up.
 
Rimmel London Fall Eye Shadow
 
I bought this color combo last weekend and I have worn it everyday since.  It's perfect for fall.
 
That's all for now folks.
 
Happy Friday!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment