Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fabulous Fall Finds

The Fall Season has officially begun and if you're like me you will use this as another excuse to do some shopping.  So come on ladies it's time to clean out those closets and embrace the new season with open arms, full of clothes and handbags of course.

Here are some items on my fall wish list:


Riding Boots
 
 
 
These beautiful boots can be found at Target for only $39.99.
What a steal!
 
 
The Essential Leather Jacket
  



Leather moto-jackets are totally in this year.  Perfect for a casual day or dressed up for a night out.  This jacket can be found at Old Navy stores for $49.94.
 
 
Red Skinny Jeans
 
 
As a skinny jeans enthusiast I absolutely love red ones for the fall.  My favorite brand are Celebrity Pink Jeans available at Belk and Dillards for 29.99.
 
 
Belted Shift Dress
 
 
Shift dresses are always my go to.  This black and tan number can be found at Target for 29.99.
 
Metallic Toed Flats
 
 
 
 I love all the metallic toed flats I've been seeing for fall.  These would look extremely cute with the dress above.  Also at Target for $24.99.
 
SPLURG ALERT
Michael Kors
Hamilton Tote
 

 
I'm totally feeling the royal blue color this fall and this MK Purse is no exception.  If you are going to splurge on one item this fall take this bag into consideration.


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment