Tuesday, October 22, 2013

So Lately I've Been Shopping...

So I frequently like to tell people that I'm not going to shop for a while because my closet is completely full.  In my head this sounds like a great idea... I mean all I have to do is avoid stores for a while and everything will be good!  But when the coupons start coming I cant help but pay a little visit to the mall.  So here's the Fall Wardrobe I've been rapidly building.

It all started with a trip to Target:

As I have mentioned before I love shift dresses!  So far I have paired this little number with a pair of cowboy boots and a burgundy infinity scarf.  It was a winner.

 After flirting with this sweater for a few weeks I finally purchased it.  I actually ended up wearing it in my Engagement Pictures.
 
Do you remember these riding boots from my Fabulous Fall Finds post.  Well I have officially made them mine last weekend and I have worn them ever since.
 
 
 
 
To round up my list can we please just take one moment to appreciate these suede booties I purchased from Old Navy.  And may I add that I got a 40% discount.
 
That's all for now!  Happy Shopping Ladies.
 
XOXO Courtney
 

 
 


1 comment:

  1. Those boots came from Target? How much? Must get some...am in love but can only find expensive ones....aka those are the only ones I like...haha shame.

    ReplyDelete