Friday, November 15, 2013

5 on Friday

Once again I'm linking up with Carolina Charm for what has become my favorite pre-weekend ritual. 
So let's get this started!
Happy Friday Y'all!
 
http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/2013/11/five-on-friday_15.html
 
 
1.  Wine and Design
This past Wednesday I got the chance to attend my first Wine and Design Class.  Wine and Design studios are popping up all over NC.  For our class we painted a snowy cabin scene.  I have never considered myself artistic but I was very pleased with how mine came out.  Luckily we had a great instructor.  I plan on doing a more in-depth post soon.  This class helped me knock my number 8 item off my 30 for 30 list!
 
 
 
2.  EOS Lip Balm
In the link-up last Friday I came across one blogger talking about how much she loved EOS lip balm.  I had always wanted to try it so when I read her review I decided it was time.  After work that day I stopped by the store and picked up the mint flavor and I am absolutely in love!  My lips have never been more smooth and there is no denying how cute the packaging is!
 
 
3.  Century 21 Clothing
When I was in NYC back in August a tour guide told me about the Century 21 clothing store.  Century 21 offers designer items at a discount price.  While I never had a chance to go in NYC, I have been frequenting their website www.c21stores.com/.   I am especially fond of their purse selection!  I love Nine West totes and mini bags and I was amazed that most of their offerings were around $30. 
 
 
4.H&M Grand Opening
I am so excited that H&M is finally opening a store in my local mall.  I have been anxiously awaiting the grand opening since I saw the banner for it a few months ago.  While sadly I was working yesterday when the location opened  I plan on dragging Kev over there for some shopping tonight.  I'm telling myself to practice self control but I feel a shopping spree coming on!
 
 
5. $19 Old Navy Ankle Boots
I just got an email this morning saying that on Saturday only all ankle boots at Old Navy will be only $19.  This is more than 50% off their regular price.  I bought a red suede pair from their last month and they are so comfortable.  I am actually wearing them at this very moment.  I'm flirting with the idea of snagging the black pair tomorrow but we shall see.
 
XOXO Courtney
 
 

6 comments:

  1. aaaaah love me some h&m!!! and those ON booties are amazing. love me some old navy too! happy friday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So there is an H&M now in G-boro? Cool! BTW the painting turned out really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm addicted too EOS! Wine and Design is so fun! I painted my dog recently and always surprise myself with how decent the picture turns out! Ofcourse the instructor helps a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go to a wine and design class. They seem so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those boots! thanks for the heads up about the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Courtney! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! Great job on the painting! And the EOS is some of my absolute favorites. Now I have to go hunt down the mint as I have the other flavors already! :). Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete