Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffers

 I'm excited to be linking up with the lovely Ms. Elise for this week's These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: Stocking Stuffer Edition
 
 
 
 
 


1.  EOS Lip Balm:  Seriously the best lip balm I've ever used!
 
2.  Candy:  M&Ms are my favorite but I'm always excited to get any Christmas Candy.
 
3.  Kim Rodgers Gold Watch:  I love Kim Rodger's jewelry at Belks and this watch is no exception.
 
4.  Starbucks Gift Card:  Who doesn't love Starbucks?!
 
5.  Kay's Black Diamond Cross Ring:  I have become totally obsessed with cross jewelry this year.  This item tops my Christmas and is small enough to fit in a stocking :-)
 
6.  Micheal Kors Iphone Case: I'm a Michael Kors addict so I think this case is the perfect way to protect an Iphone!
 
7.  Tory Burch Gold Studs:  These earrings are the perfect find to wear with any outfit.  You can dress them up or down.
 
8.  NYX Natural Eye Shadow Palette:  I love these bronze colors for the fall and the shadow is amazing.
 
9.  Leg Warmers:  Over the past couple of years leg warmers have gotten increasingly popular and I completely understand why!  They are perfect to pair with riding boots for an extra layer of warmth.
 
Happy Holidays Lovelies!
 
 
XOXO Courtney

http://cheersyall-thehoustons.blogspot.com/2013/11/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

13 comments:

  1. I absolutely want to try every single holiday M&M flavor they release. So smart. Loving that cross ring! And the Tory Burch gold studs...so lovely!
    Thanks for linking up with us, dear Courtney!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone has been talking about the EOS lip balm-going to have to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed- being a chapstick addict I must try that lip balm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all amazing choices! I'd be happy with any of them! Leg warmers are so perfect for winter & you can never have enough lip balm!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ring is fabulous!!!! Thanks for the ideas- love your list!

    midwesterncharmblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Tory Burch earrings. Saw someone wearing them recently and I kind of wanted to ask her to give them to me ;)
    www.wearflowersinyourhair.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tory Burch stud earrings in my stocking, YES PLEASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the leg warmers! So many people have posted about them that I think I need to own a pair, now! And those Tory Burch earrings.. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love the earrings!! And I am so happy you included candy... no stocking is complete without something a little bit sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those Tory studs and I wear them almost every day, they would make a fantastic addition to any stocking!!! I love anything dealing with M&M's so these are on my list as well!!

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Starbucks cards are always an awesome gift!! I love your picks!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow those are all such great ideas!! can you believe how many different m&m flavors they have come out with this holiday season?! It is crazy!

    ReplyDelete