Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wedding Wednesday: Meet the Groom

So you  already know me from my blog but today I would like to introduce you to my wonderful groom.  He is a big part of our special day making up 1/2 of our wedding equation!



Kevin grew up in High Point, NC which is only about a 30 minute drive from my hometown of Thomasville.  His dad was born and raised in Wisconsin and his mom is a North Carolina native.

 As close as we lived to each other you would be surprised to know that Kev and I did not cross paths until college.  Shout out to UNC Greensboro for being the ultimate matchmaker.



Being 2 years older that me Kev started college at Appalachian State University in 2006.  After two brutally cold winters has decided to come back down the mountain and transfer closer to home.  I truly believe that fate brought him to UNCG to meet me.

On the first day of my sophomore year of college I entered my information technology classroom with no expectations of meeting my future husband.  Kev chose the seat beside me in the large class room. (He later told me it was because he thought I was pretty.  He's such a suck up lol).

A couple of classes passed by without us speaking.  On the third class I asked him if he was able to connect to the university Wifi and our friendship started .

He took me on our first date a few weeks later.

Flash forward 4 year and we're getting married!  Can you believe it?! 

 


 







XOXO Courtney

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures and story :)

    have a happy day!
    meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! You are a no reply commenter so I couldn't write back.

    Can't wait to get caught up on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post about you and Kev, y'all should definitely get some pictures together on the campus of UNCG together! :p

    ReplyDelete