Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

 http://www.samisshenanigans.com/2013/11/its-time-for-weekend-shenanigans.html
 
Well, it's Monday again! Why do the weekends go by so fast?  If only we could have 3 day weekends every week.  I don't think anyone would complain about a 4 day work week!
 
 
 
Friday night Kev and I had dinner with my parents at Dickey's BBQ.  Dickey's is fairly new to our area but it has quickly become one of my favorites!  On Fridays they have an awesome special where you can get a plate of pulled pork bbq, two sides, hushpuppies, a large souvenir cup and a cone of there famous soft serve ice cream for $9.49.  I don't know about you but anywhere that gives out a reusable cup and free ice cream is ok in my book 
 
 
 
 Saturday was packed with fun!  I met up with my friend Brittany and we went to the Greensboro
 Coliseum. 
 
We had tickets to see Hunter Hayes that night but during the day they were hosting their annual Holiday Market.  It was jam packed with gift ideas and tasty treats.  Brittany even found the cutest newborn tutu for one of her friends baby showers.
 
 
After a couple of hours at the market it was time for the concert!

I found Hunter's tour bus!

 
The concert was awesome.  Me and Brittany had a blast!  We did have the sad realization that we were the oldest girls there  but hey who doesn't love a young rising country star. 
 
What shenanigans did you get into this weekend?
 
XOXO Courtney
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. We had Dickey's bbq at work a few weeks ago and it was delicious! Stopping by from the linkup!

    Happy Monday!
    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the link-up! It looks like you had a great weekend! I have never been to a concert before, but I would love to go to one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally should! I love going to concerts. Especially those of the county variety. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete