Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Thoughts for Tuesday

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 
 Do you know what I love about Tuesday?  It's one day closer to Friday!

 
 
I'm currently sitting on my lunch break asking myself why is it so cold outside?!  I'd really like to write a complaint letter to mother nature right now and give her a piece of my mind.  Or better yet I'm gonna tell Santa that all I want for Christmas is year round 70 degree weather for North Carolina.  That should be an easy request to fill.
 
So I am officially a little over one month into my blog and I think I'm starting to somewhat get the hang of it!

 
 
Last night I was having a long phone conversation with my friend Sara and I found us going on a rant about how the television shows that we love always seem to get canceled!  So I'd like to dedicate this post to the shows that ended too soon!
 
The Ringer


  
Come on CW!! How are you going to end a series without closing a love triangle!  I wanna know who ended up with who!  I mean way to leave us hanging!
 
The Lying Game
 
Talk about disappointment!  I loved the lying game!  All the drama and mystery.  When season 2 ended I didn't even know cancelation was an option.  I am now left to forever wonder who the killer/stalker was.  I've read Sara Shepard's Lying Game Series but it is nowhere near the same a the show.  I  guess Im left to make my own conclusions.

Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23


While I have yet to see this one Sara said it was defiantly a big loss for her when there was no second season.  I have it stored in my Netflix Queue but I will  have to enjoy it when I watch it since I am limited to one season of episodes.

Now it's your turn to rant what show ended too soon for you?  We can vent together!

XOXO Courtney
 

2 comments:

  1. that e-card is my life right now :)
    happy Tuesday!!

    meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love that you wrote about the TV shows that were gone before they had a chance to really shine! Love me some Don't trust the B**** in Apt 23 :) can't wait til you see it and ear if you agree!

    ReplyDelete