Friday, November 22, 2013

5 on Friday

 
 
Happy Friday Lovelies!
 
 
 
Once again I'm linking up with Christina for 5 on Friday!
 
http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/2013/11/five-on-friday_22.html
 
 
I hope everyone has had a fabulous week.  Sorry things have been pretty silent on my front. With the holidays coming up things have been pretty hectic.  I am also in the Fantasy Football playoffs in my fiancé's league.  This leads us to my first thing!
 
{One}  I have been playing in my fiancés fantasy football league for 2 years now.  While I know it might not be the most productive thing to do I have an extreme love for anything competitive!  This year I have been working hard to make it to the playoffs because I would love nothing more than to beat my fiancé and his friends at their own game.  Since I'm officially in the playoffs I decided to write a little rap to show them I am a top competitor.  I will probably regret this one day! Enjoy!
 
 
{Two}  I am so excited that me and my friend Brittany are going to see Florida Georgia Line this weekend.  They are one of my favorite groups and I'm pumped to see them live again.
 
 
 
{Three}  My Christmas decorating is officially in full swing.  I have been hitting hobby lobby hard this week.  They have had 50% off of all Christmas related items and I have taken full advantage of this .  Here's a couple of items I've completed so far.
 

 
 
{Four}  My favorite thing about Netflix is that it allows me to discover new TV shows and binge watch the episodes!  If I want to watch a season in one day it's totally cool.  Recently I have gotten hooked on One Tree Hill.  I know I'm nearly a decade behind the game but I love it!  I just started season 3 only 5 more to go.
 
 
 
{Five}  Starbucks Peppermint Mochas are back and I am in heaven!  That is all I can say!
 
 
 
Happy Friday!
 
XOXO Courtney 


5 comments:

  1. Love One Tree Hill & Floridia Georgia Line! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and thanks for sharing! What a fabulous concert- jealous! LOVE your decor as well! -enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rap was gangsta, hope you win! When do you find out the results and hopefully stomp the boys?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Florida Georgia Line? Jealous! That will be amazing!!
    I'm dying to pull out the Christmas decor! Especially since it's snowing right. now. Tis the season!
    I LOVE One Tree Hill. One of my all time faves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girlie!!! just started following you...i'm a NC girl born and raised!! cheers to NC! :) soo jealous that you get to see FGL!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete