Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

This past weekend had to be the fastest weekend ever.  I feel like I just left work and poof I'm magically back!  Hands down this has been the coldest weekend we've seen this winter in NC.  It's gonna take me all day to thaw out from m morning commute.  But enough about mother nature giving us the cold shoulder (pun intended) here's a little about my weekend.
 
http://www.samisshenanigans.com/2013/11/its-time-for-weekend-shenanigans_25.html
 
Saturday was a big day for me!  My mom and I went looking for wedding dresses for the first time.  Surprisingly this was much easier process than I was expecting.  After trying on 3 dresses I had a winner and I couldn't be more in love with it.  Check back this week for another edition of my Wedding Wednesday for my bridal dress survey! 

 
 
That night my friend Brittany and I headed to the Greensboro Coliseum for the Florida Georgia Line Concert!  We had a blast singing along to all their songs.  They put on quite a show!  I was also impressed with their opener Tyler Farr!  He was a good performer and a total cutie.
 

The usual pre-concert photo!
 
Sunday was a lazy day but I did brave the cold to take my Mamaw grocery shopping in preparation of turkey day.  At 83 she still hosts a big Thanksgiving dinner every year.  We stocked up on pumpkin pie materials, vegetables and of course a big turkey.
 
That night I caught up on my Tvo...Did you guys see Nashville this week?!  So cray!  I topped off the evening by watching some of the AMAs.  I thought Ariana Grande's performance was amazing.
 
 
Happy Monday,
 
XOXO Courtney

1 comment:

  1. LoL! I love that you watch all of the award shows, I can always ask if anything cool happened and go straight to youtube! I love Ariana, she is so good! :)

    Happy the dress has been found! :)

    ReplyDelete