Friday, November 1, 2013

5 on Friday

 
I can't believe Friday is already here.  This week has really flown by!  Once again I'm linking up for the 5 on Friday so lets get this thing started...
 
 
http://www.northcarolinacharm.com/2013/11/five-on-friday.html
 
{ONE} I am beyond excited for tomorrow night!  I'm going to see Hunter Hayes in concert!  I bought these tickets back in June so it has been quite the wait.  I fell in love with Hunter the first time I heard Wanted on the radio and I am so excited to see the Let's Be Crazy Tour! 
 
 
 
  {TWO} I have recently fell in love with That's Heart VBlog on Youtube.  She does an awesome mix of fashion and beauty how tos.  Recently I stumbled across a segment of three hair styles to do when you're running  late.  They are super easy.  I tried out the all around braid but insead of leaving my hair down I did a curled side pony.
 
Sadly there was no one home to take a picture of the back of my hair but trust me it worked well.  For now I'll show you my awkward side view picture.
 
 
 
 
The video can be found here
 
 
 
{THREE} I left my comfort zone this week and bought a new mascara.  I have been in a long committed relationship with Great Lash for 10+ years now but when I got a great coupon on Sunday I decided it was time to try something new! I picked up Maybelline Volume Express and the rest was history.  I swear it has made my eyelashes look 100 times fuller in just one week.  I would recommend it to anyone!
 
 
{Four}  With my wedding 7 months away I have decided to officially kick off my work out regimen.  I would like to refer to this as my Sweating for the Dress Challenge!   It will be hard but my plan is to cut out all the junk food I eat and hit the gym 5 days out of the week.  We'll see how this goes but luckily I have my fiancé and my friend Brittany there to push me and make me get rid of my candy stash!  So here's to a healthier me!
 
 
 
{FIVE}  A couple of days ago I came across all my mix cd's from high school.  Even though I should probably be embarrassed by some of my music choices I couldn't help but get my dance on to some of these songs.  The cd I've been jamming to in my car this week was from 2006.  I was just a high school sophomore!  Now I feel super old!  One of my favorite songs I was reintroduced to was Ashlee Simpsons L.O.V.E.  So I'll leave you guys with this gem
 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy Friday Ya'll
 
XOXO Courtney 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. ooooh I used to jam Ashlee Simpson! May have to break her back out now! I bought that mascara too, but I am still getting used to the wiggly brush--throws me off big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reminding me I that I have that awesome Ashley Simpson cd stored away somewhere! Totally going home to find it!
    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on wedding planning! It was seriously the best year of my life! I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog! Since you are a non-reply blogger, I couldn't respond to your comment :(.. Happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree--it makes me anxious to try a new mascara, or makeup in general! I might have to try the one you've mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybelline has some of the best mascara! Hope you have a wonderful time at the Hunter Hayes concert!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. the hair tutorial is awesome, i really love the milkmaid braids (and it's super easy)! i feel you on the "sweating for the dress challenge", my wedding is right around the same time... i guess seven months is enough time to kick my butt into gear :) have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Hunter Hayes opened at a Carrie Underwood concert I went to last year and he was amazing! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete